Host Bart Zandbergen was joined in the studio by Zandbergen Group partner, Letitia Berbaum, to discuss the current market volatility. With over 40 years of experience in wealth management between them, Bart and Letitia discuss the insights and best practices they have gained while serving clientele throughout many seasons with ebbs and flows.
In this episode learn:
– Why sticking to the plan is paramount
– Why non-emotional decision making makes dollars and sense
– How times of market volatility can create various buying opportunities
– Why trusting the process is important in the long run
– How watching from the sidelines can cost you
– Why times of market volatility can be great times to reconsider your risk tolerance
The Zandbergen Report, where wealth strategies and investment wisdom collide, is led by host Bart Zandbergen. The show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Store, Podbean and Spotify.
Interested in being a guest on The Zandbergen Report? Email email@example.com.
Learn more about Bart by visiting www.BartZandbergen.com
NO OFFER OR SOLICITATION: The contents of this podcast episode: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, and (ii) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering Axxcess Wealth Management, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Axxcess does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Opinions are our current opinions and are subject to change without notice. Prices, quotes, rates are subject to change without notice. Generally, investments are NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED and MAY LOSE VALUE.